Working on a project, exhibition or interested in learning more about self-publishing?
The introduction of digital printmaking and the ability to “print-on-demand” has made it possible for many artists to control the way their art is printed, grow their business and offer new products in ways that would have been too costly in the past.
For the artist, the ability to create a larger inventory of artwork has increased their earning potential. The print-on-demand process no longer requires to pre-purchase a large quantities of prints. This makes self-publishing affordable.
The process also allows for further creative possibilities, as a variety of materials including canvas, watercolor paper, silk and a large variety of specialty papers are available for exploring new creative ideas.
For emerging artists, small limited editions can be created and sold, while they archive their original to be sold in the future for a premium once their career has blossomed.
In the case of artwork created “in-computer” archival inkjet offers the ability to print a high quality original or edition.
By working with a Master Printmaker and Photoshop Expert, photo-based artists can provide creative direction, achieve more precise results and ultimately end up with more archival finished prints.
Hundreds of artists every year trust Fidelis with their fine art printmaking. We promise you will not be disappointed!
Since the early nineties, fine artists have looked to Fidelis for their fine art projects, exhibition printing and self-publishing needs. We’ve built a reputation unmatched by any print service in Western North America. Our commitment to business and image integrity has gained us the respect of our clients, for whom we are grateful everyday.
We offer our artists the opportunity to work with a Master Printmaker, who fully understands their needs and has the technical expertise to deliver the finest results—true to your artistic vision.
8 Reasons to Choose Fidelis
• In-house high resolution scanning and copy work that always captures the true intent of the original.
• Superb scanning from negatives, transparencies, and reflective prints up to 12” x 18”.
• Post-production with a Photoshop expert
• Image manipulation, re-mastering or enhancement are done efficiently, keeping your costs to a minimum. Conducted in our private imaging studio on our dual monitor, fully loaded work station, you will not be paying for our system to process your big files.
• Advance Estimates. No surprises—what you are quoted is what you pay.
• Time Savings. Less visits are required. When you book an appointment, testing may be done while you are onsite, so that your approval can be obtained immediately. By dealing direct with our technical staff there are no mis-communications.
• The industries most archival print process. Only pigment-based printing offers image permanence over 75 years. We offer both colour and black & white archival print processes.
• On Demand Printing. We offer a print on demand service for artists creating limited edition prints. A large selection of media are available for testing, allowing us to meet every price point and budget.
If we can be of assistance to you with your project planning, please contact us by using the emails in the right margin. We are also available by phone, Skype and ichat.
- 4 Profitable Fundraising Ideas Using Art
- Bring Qualified Art Buyers to Your Website: Learn About Search Engine Optimization
- Exhibition Opportunity - Sylvia White Gallery, California
- Finding a Gallery to Exhibit Your Art
- How to Choose Your Best Art
- How to protect your inkjet art
- Join the Fidelis Printmaking and Self-Publishing Community
- Learn How to Price Your Art