The Fidelis Art Community is a place for peer-to-peer support, mentoring, information and education.
We want to make sure this is a positive experience for everyone and in order to do so, we ask you to take the time to read these guidelines. By participating in the Community you agree to the following.
1. Be respectful at all times.
2. Understand that all comments are moderated. Pending approval, they will be publicly posted within 24-48 hours.
3. Fidelis makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequency of the information contained in comments.
4. Links to outside sites are permitted, providing they do not contain adult content. All links must be related to the topic or comment that you’re posting to, with exception to personal web site links within your post signature.
5. Postings containing personal, confidential or sensitive information are not advised, and will be removed from by the Moderator.
6. Any comment that takes on the form of SPAM is not allowed and will be removed immediately. All users caught posting SPAM, will be banned from the site indefinitely.
FAP Blog Suggestions
Let us know what you’re interested in… We would be happy to research any topic to add to our current resources? Please let Karen know, so that she can get started right away.
Help and Feedback
Is there something missing from our site or Guidelines? If you discover something is not quite right with our website or blog, please let us now.